Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Times






It has been so long since I have posted! It has been a busy summer just like everyone else's! Tim's job has been staying busy and he has been working so hard. Between farm and surveying he has little time to relax but I guess farm wkor is relaxing to him! Sam is so much fun! He is running wild and I love it. He is such a dirty farm boy but I am so glad that he is happy! I last announced that we were having a boy and he is due any day now! I have been having contractions and into the doctor every week for the last two weeks and am progressing but I am getting so impatient. I have been waiting for the baby to come that it feels like the world will end because after his due date on my calendar I have nothing else planned! Anyways things are good and hopefully soon I will be making the big baby announcement!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pics! I am glad you finally updated your blog. Sam is darling and I love the pic of you and Tim. Good luck waiting!

Dixie said...

This is so great to see some cute new pics. Love them all. backgroumd looks good. love Dixie

The Douglas's said...

So I haven't seen you forever. HOw are you feeling? Miserable I am sure. I love the pictures

EricNatBritt said...

Denise,
It was so good to talk to you the other day. I sure miss seeing you. Thank you for everything.
I sure want to see some picutres of Lane, so please update when you have time!
Hope you are doing great!