Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Boy Christensen


Most of you know that Tim and I are having a baby but we are officially having a BOY!!!  So Sam will be about 18 months when he comes.  I think that I am crazy so if anyone has kids that are that close I need advice. I just knew that this one was a girl and I was and am still a little shocked.  I am getting more adjusted and it is exciting. I am hoping that #2 will be as exciting as our little Sam.  I have been feeling a little sad in a way because Sam is my baby but everyone has said that you can love two just as much as one and so here we go.  I am 20 weeks and half way done!  We are due on October 22nd!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats D! I am very excited for you!

Dixie said...

Dad and I are very happy for a new baby boy grand. Sam is adorable but the next one will fit into the family just as good. lots of ;ove to you and Tim. Love Dix & Dad

The Christensen's said...

We are so excited for you guys! Sam is such a cutie! He will be a great big bro! You will have to have Sam come play with Chance especially when the new little guy arrives!

EricNatBritt said...

Denise! This is the first I have heard of you having a little man! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to have the best time with all three of your little men.
Well, I am way excited that we are only like two weeks apart. I want to go walking with you, so please call me!

The Douglas's said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you

Christina Olson said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you!! I'm sure he will be just as adorable as Sam:)

The Rich's said...

Congrats Denise!!