Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wild outdoors!






Tim loves horses and camping so I agreed to go on a horse packing trip up behind our house at "The Forks" up Cherry Creek Canyon. Tim loves this area and has many good memories with his dad and brothers from hunting and camping. We packed all of our stuff on one horse, Czar. I rode Mack and Tim rode Shasta with Lane in the backpack and Sam in front of him. We went over 4th of July weekend and it was really nice. It is so close to out house and yet we didn't see anyone. Tim is so good to take care of us and he can cook some mean dutch-oven. We had no issues and everyone came home in one piece. Tim's most favorite part was giving the boys their bath in the bucket! Lane didn't love it but we couldn't get Sam out of the green bucket!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pictures! I am glad you posted them. I hope your day was better!

Dixie said...

Hey!!!! pics of your life Love them, mom

EricNatBritt said...

Denise! I love seeing your pictures! I hope things are going well. You and your boys are the cutest!

Bessie said...

Wow, i'm impressed denise, what an outing. SOunds like you all had lots of fun!!